Academy Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Website is based for the OGame alliance Academy.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

commander question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
not_fake

commander question Empty
PostSubject: commander question   commander question EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 pm

I have commander for free, and I really don't see the point of it in a redesign universe. Like I get the building queue, but you should be on the second your buildings are able to be built anyway. I remember seeing my friend's on a non-redesign, and it actually helped, such as the empire section being in the same window and somewhat helpful. I guess I am asking, why should I pay $10 for having to click tabs in my mail section instead of just being able to see all my messages in a list (the only real change that I see)?
Back to top Go down
Dargeth

Dargeth

commander question Empty
PostSubject: Re: commander question   commander question EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Personally im waiting to have my first planet established with fleet, defense and res then im doing my second planet, commander will come in handy with build up of my second planet. Building queue is ok if u have plenty of res.
Back to top Go down
not_fake

commander question Empty
PostSubject: Re: commander question   commander question EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 pm

but in all reality, you will be online when the res builds up anyways, like in a month when everything is measured in tens of hours, i don't really see the need for a queue (i guess colonization, but still not really enough for $10)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

commander question Empty
PostSubject: Re: commander question   commander question Empty

Back to top Go down

commander question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy Alliance Forum :: Public Area :: Academy Lounge-
Jump to: